Having starred in several high-grossing films such as Thor: Ragnarok, Jurassic Park, and Independence Day, Jeff Goldblum has become one of the most successful actors of his generation.
But aside from his memorable movies, Jeff is also known for being a flirt – as if his iconic bare-chested pose has not given that away yet.
Indeed, he likes to test his charm around ladies. But has it ever been strong enough to lead him into marriage? Let’s find out.
In this article, we will be looking at Jeff Goldblum’s dating history and find out if he’s ever been married before. And if he has, let’s get to know this lucky woman.
Dating History of Jeff Goldblum
Jeff Goldblum is one good-looking man, and his extensive list of ex-lovers is there to prove it. He’s been linked to many women throughout his career – some of whom are even A-list celebrities. Read the list below to find out the names of all the ladies Jeff used to date:
- Patricia Gaul (1980-1985): Patricia is an American actress and director. Her most notable works include Silverado, Some Kind of Wonderful, and The Big Chill.
- Virginia Davis (1985-1990): Virginia, most popularly known as Geena, is an American model, activist, and actress. She appears in films such as Beetlejuice and Stuart Little.
- Laura Dern (1992-1997): She is a multi-award-winning actress, director, and producer. Laura’s biggest films include Jurassic World and Marriage Story.
- Catherine Wreford (2003-2006): Catherine is a Canadian actress, dancer, and singer. She now works as an instructor for musical theater as well as a choreographer.
- Nicole Richie (2006): She is an American fashion designer, TV personality, musician, and actress. She has been featured in several socialite TV shows such as Candidly Nicole and The Simple Life.
- Tania Raymonde (2009-2010): She is an American actress and artist. Tania is best known for her roles in TV shows such as That’s So Raven, Malcolm in the Middle, and Lost.
- Lydia Hearst (2010-2011): Lydia is an American model, actress, and lifestyle blogger. She comes from a lineage of popular personalities, including author and actress Patty Hearst and politician William Randolph Hearst.
- Emilie Livingston (2012): She is a Canadian dancer and retired Olympic gymnast. Unlike all the other women on this list, she maintains a low-key profile from the media and the public.
As you can see, it appears that Jeff has a type for hard-working and career-oriented women. Every lady he’s officially dated (and even those who were rumored to be his girlfriend) all have successful careers of their own.
How Many Times Has Jeff Goldblum Been Married?
Now that you’ve learned the names of every lady Jeff Goldblum has dated, it’s time for you to know just which of these ladies have made it through marriage with him (hint: there’s more than one of them).
As of the time of this writing, Jeff Goldblum has gone through three marriages. He’s been divorced twice, while his third marriage is still going strong.
His first was with actress Patricia Gaul in 1980. They were married for around five years before calling it quits. Jeff then tied the knot with actress Virginia Davis a few years later.
Sadly, things did not work out for them as the actress filed for divorce three years later. The Jurassic Park actor went on to entertain many ladies for the next few years.
However, in 2014, he was finally ready to commit himself to another marriage with Emilie Livingston – and so far, things have been working out quite well between the two. In fact, they share two sons together, namely:
- Charlie Ocean Goldblum
- River Joe Goldblum
In a Nutshell
To wit, Jeff Goldblum has been married thrice so far. He is currently happily married to Emilie Livingston, and they have two beautiful sons together. They’ve been married since 2014.
So, are you curious to learn more about Jeff Goldblum? Check out our other articles!